This is the entry portal for the Athletics Tasmania Local Athletics Series (ATLAS #3) Meet for 2017-18 to be held on February 2 at the Domain Athletic Centre at Hobart.
The ATLAS Meet #3 will feature the following events:
MEN: 200m, 800m, 3000mSC (Tas Championship), High Jump, Shot Put, Javelin
WOMEN: 200m, 800m, 3000mSC (Tas Championship), Pole Vault, Shot Put, Javelin
MIXED: 4x400m Relay (entry to be made by clubs by email to email@example.com)
The first event will begin at 6:30 pm and the last event is scheduled to begin at 8:00pm.
The ATLAS Meets are an initiative of Athletics Tasmania and are designed to showcase Tasmania’s best athletes competing against each other and visiting interstate athletes in an entertaining, short format athletics meet.
There are no entry standards for ATLAS Meets, however due to restrictions on field sizes, please note – your entry (except for this meet, the 3000m SC) will not automatically guarantee you a place in any event.
The Event Director will advise each entered athlete by email whether their nomination is successful. As such athletes selected in the final fields for all events will be emailed by 10.00pm Monday 29 January 2018 and the entry list posted on the Athletics Tasmania website and ATLAS Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/atlasathletics/).
For this meet, there is only one age group - Open. However, under age and masters' athletes may use the implement for their age group when competing in throwing.
Entry is open to all full year members of Athletics Tasmania (or another member associated if Athletics Australia).The normal AT age limitations will apply for Hammer Throw and Pole Vault as follows – an athlete must turn 12 years of age in the year of competition and have received skill training from an accredited coach beforehand to compete in hammer throw and pole vault competitions
If you are experiencing problems completing this on-line entry form please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with full details of your issue and a telephone number for contact.
If possible please complete your entry on line. If this is not possible for you, please email or phone the AT Office. Paper entry forms will not be used for this event.
1. All events shall be conducted in accordance with the rules of the IAAF, Athletics Australia and Athletics Tasmania.
2. Please enter for each event by indicating the appropriate event box and indicating your best performance (if you have one) since 1.01.17.
3. Entries will close at 10.00pm on Sunday 28 January, 2018.
4. Late entries will not be accepted.
5. Athletes must be full “all year” members of Athletics Tasmania (or another Member Association of Athletics Australia) and must turn at least 12 years of age in 2018 in order to enter and take part. Athletes must be born in 2004 or earlier in order to enter and compete in the 3000m SC.
6. A final timetable will be posted on December 31. All entries must be confirmed 30 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the event in the Athletics South office near the end of the grand stand.
7. Cost: Entry for the 2017-18 ATLAS meets is free, however restrictions on field sizes apply and thus an online entry does not guarantee you a place in any event. The normal Tasmanian Championships entry fee of $11 will however apply to athletes competing in the 3000mSC.